Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday's Tidbits

Divine Intervention.... What does that actually mean??? Is it a cosmic force that shows up sometimes to help people who are in need??? Is it a big bunny rabbit from down the street that drops by and brings gifts??? Is it a girl or lady named Divine that intervenes for you in some specific way???

I was told that "Divine Intervention" happened for my mom... Four years ago she had a brain anuerysm that she recovered from.. and yesterday she found out she has another one in the same place ... And the Doctor told her it was "Divine Intervention" that helped her yesterday....Don't hear me saying that I am not thankful for the intervention that took place for my mom...

What I'm saying is that it was the God of the universe that helped my mom... A God that we can know personally and talk to pesonally and He will hear us....Not a "Divine Interventionist" that shows up sometimes in a random fashion to help this person or that person...

I have a God that I know hears me when I call... One who cares for my every need... Isn't it great to know that as His children God is right there beside us all the way...

I John 5:14 says, "This is the confiedence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of Him."

The key is asking according to His will!! Not ours!

Prayer of the Day: Jesus help me to ask according to Your will and not my own.

Keep Lookin' Up!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment