Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday's Musings

It's been a while since I've posted something on the world wide web....Was told by ATT that I could get internet at my house ... cancelled all of my other networking stuff... Guess what... No ATT internet... No Internet at home....

So I am now wondering do I actually need internet at home... Less money more time with family...and God.. Imagine that??? More time with God...

Then I thought.. It's not such a bad thing to have more God time and more family time...What did we do 30 years ago without all of the gadgets we have today??? What are we doing with the time we have???

Wasting it...that's what we're doing...Maybe not you but that's what I'm doing... so I have decided to wait and see how I continue to do without internet at home... How much longer my family can stand to be around me before they say..."Go back to the internet!" and leave us alone...

But spending time with God has been interesting as He has shown me new things in His word and by spending more time with Him it has allowed me to delight in Him!

Psalm 111: 2 - 4 "Great are the works of the LORD; they are pondered by all who who delight in them. Glorious and majestic are His deeds, and His righteousness endures forever. He has caused His wonders to be remembered; the LORD is gracious and compassionate. He provides food for those who fear HIm; He remembers His covenant forever.

Prayer of the Day: Jesus help me to remeber your mighty works in and around me today and forever!

Keep Lookin' Up!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment