Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday's Tidbits

Well back to work today after the break yesterday...In seminary I had a class that required I read the book "When I Relax I feel Guilty." It was interesting to read how many different ways there are to relax anywhere you are... One of the best ways that I read was to take a minute vacation... This is where you take a minute to close your eyes and just think about your favorite place for a minute to relax your mind...

The book of Philippians tells us to do the same thing when it says, "Whatever is true, whatever is noble,whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praise worthy think on these things." Philippians 4:8

Take a minute to think about these things and experience how God will use this time to help you focus on Him! So relax and enjoy God today!!!

Prayer of the Day: Jesus help me to focus on you today!

Keep Lookin' Up!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment