Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday's Musings

Well it's the 5th of July, the day after the 4th... (duh...) I know... but still I am thankful for living in the USA!

How about you? Are you thankful for living in the land of the free and home of the brave?? Sure you are...I was watching "Evan Almighty" today on TV ... at the end of the movie the question is asked, " How do you change the world?"

The answer was, "By one Act of Random Kindness." or ARK

The Gaither Vocal Band sang a song years ago called "Build an Ark" Go to You Tube and find it... you will be blessed....(hope you find it)

To keep America free... we as believers have to do one Act of Random Kindness everyday and by doing this we will bring others on board with us....bring them on the ARK...

The ARK is what saved Noah and his family...from the flood.... The ARK for us is Jesus and He is what will save us from the "flood"...

'I am the way the truth and the life, no one coms to the Father except through Me." John 14:6

So who are you and I helping bring to Jesus? I hope as many as we possibly can!

Prayer of the Day: Jesus help me tell people about you.

Keep Lookin' Up!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment