Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday's Musings

Over the past few weeks I have lost people who were presently in my life and some who had a significant part in my life early on in my ministry...With each loss comes memories of these individuals God placed in my life to help me grow in my ministry and to help me ministerto others.

Though it's hard to see them go I know they are in heaven enjoying God's presence. One day we will also meet God face to face and we too will be missed by those who are still here living on earth. My prayer is that those who miss us will say we miss them because of what they meant to God while living here...

Paul told Timothy,"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." 2 Timothy 4:7

Prayer of the Day: Jesus help us to keep the faith till you call us home!

Keep Lookin' Up!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment