Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday's Musings

Back to work... Lot's to do to get ready for the start of the Sunday School and school year! Was a great time in W.Va. last week... Looking and remembering...but alas I must move on... With the new year approaching for education both spiritually and academically getting prepared is half the battle. Not only preparing for the different studies but also preparing myself for the tasks at hand. There are different steps I take to prepare for these tasks and I would like to share them with you now:

1. Pray and seek God's face
2. Pray and seek God's face
3. Pray and seek God's face
4. Pray and seek God's face
5. Pray and seek God's face

Five easy steps to prepare for the new year but also five of the hardest steps to follow...

I like to do things on my own so to stop and pray and seek God's face is really hard for me to do! But to be successful I have to do it.... For you to be successful may I suggest you follow these simple steps.... Good Luck! May God Bless you in this wonderful adventure!

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

Prayer of the Day: Jesus help me as I prepare to do _____________ (you fill in the blank for your own particular need.)

Keep Lookin' Up!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment