Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday's "Thought"

Open House was tonight at Ridge... It was great to see the kids... All ready for school...

Anticipation... Anticipation.....It's making me wait...it's keeping me waiting.... Old Carly Simon song also used for a ketchup commercial....

Sometimes I feel this way about my walk with Jesus... Anticipation.. He keeps me waiting... Or does He??? Or am I the one who's keeping Him waiting??? Which is is?? That's what I constantly struggle with in my own life....Am I walking with Jesus or trying to lead Him...

In life the Bible tells us to keep in step with the Spirit..."Walk in the Spirit and you will not fulfill the desires of the flesh." Galatians 5:16

Anticipation it's a great feeling... When I walk with Jesus it's worth the wait!!! Let Jesus lead! And the walk will be great as we enjoy His presence in our lives!

Prayer of the Day: Jesus as I anticipate our walks together, help me to grow more like You.

Keep Lookin' Up!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment