Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday's "Thought"

With thunder in the background I am writing today...Was selected to go on a free 4 day 3 night cruise leaving from Charleston today had a confirmation number and everything! Only problem was that I had to pick up the ticket on Sunday between a certain time and of course spend 90 minutes with someone telling me how great a deal I was in for....But the cruise??? Oh well GoodBye cruise.... Hello Time with Jesus!

Not blowing my horn or anything... Susan sat through one of those presentations b4 and said she would "HURT" me if I ever did that to her again... Plus she has Worship Kid Style Sunday and did not want to miss that...

Why is it there is always a "hook" in the deals???

Jesus gave us a great deal over 2000 years ago... No hooks ...No gimmicks.... No tricks...
Just truth...His truth...What a Savior!

Believe on Him and have a wonderful life!

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him will not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Prayer of the Day: Thanks Jesus for No Hooks But truths!

Keep Lookin' Up!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment