Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday's "Thought"

Got up early and picked up the rest of the slate off the hill... It was cooler this morning and a lot easier to get the stone down the hill...Why stone you ask?? Because I made the mistake and told Susan... wouldn't that slate look good at the back of our house... And now I have a new project...(Thanks to me)...

Sometimes in life we see things that look rough and useless... And all it would take is a little work and you have something that would be beautiful and useful...And that would last for years and years...

Isn't that like our lives... We are a mess and totally useless to God and then He takes us and molds us into something that He can use and are beautiful..

So what's keeping us from being molded by God into what He wants us to be...Oh yea... it's ourselves...

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phil. 4:13

Prayer of the Day: Jesus make me useful and beautiful to You.

Keep Lookin' Up!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment